How do I lease a vehicle?
We want to assist you therefore our process is easy and seamless. Fill in the apply form and one of our consultants will be in touch to assist you.
How do I book a viewing of a vehicle?
Fill in the apply form. A consultant will be in touch to find a time that best suits you.
What is the minimum criteria to lease a vehicle?
- Your salary needs to be a minimum of R10 000 before all your deductions.
- A minimum deposit of R10 000 will be required. This depends on your choice of vehicle.
- You must have a valid South African driver’s license.
You can even qualify if:
- You don’t a credit history.
- Don’t want to a bank loan.
- Don’t want the depreciation risk on the asset.
- Have credit listings against your name.
- You are struggling to get conventional finance.
Do you provide finance solutions?
We arrange financing through major financial institutions for conventional vehicle finance
How do I get in touch?
You can get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in a form on our website.